Aloe Ferox Heel Balm 150ml
Care for your feet with Heel Balm. Feet and legs have very few oil glands. A massage with a rich cream like Heel Balm helps to supplement natural oils. Heel Balm is a composition of herbs that are known for their beneficial effect on dry and chapped skin as well as the healing effect on raw, chafed skin.
- Helps for chafed heels
- Protects the skin against dehydration
- Nourishes and softens skin
- Massage dry feet with friction/body gloves to remove dead skin and to increase blood circulation
- Wash feet in warm soapy water. Do not soak as this dries out the skin
- Dry feet
- Apply Heel Balm and massage each foot with long strokes from your toes to your ankles
Treat calluses and corns gently with a pumice stone. Apply Super Aloe Gel and Heel Balm directly afterwards.
Apply Bitter/Super Aloe Gel to painful ingrown toenails.
In case of planter warts, apply Bitter Aloe Gel and cover with a plaster. Repeat daily for a week.
Diabetics must take special care of their feet as feet ulcers may easily occur because of poor circulation.
Ingredients: Aloe Ferox, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Camphor, Lemon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E