Omega 3 capsules help promote the supplementation of essential unsaturated omega-3 fats in the diet. Taking the right kind of fat is crucial for optimal health. Essential fatty acids are vital for life, to stay healthy and to delay the effects of ageing.
- Beneficial for the well-being of the heart and arteries
- Beneficial for the well-being of the immune system
- Good for the well-being of the skin
- Can help to support fat burning
- Beneficial for hormonal balance
- Take 2 Omega 3 capsules daily with meals, or as needed
- Use for at least 3 months
Hydrogenated polyunsaturated fats (trans fats) are harmful. Use butter and cold-pressed oils such as olive oil.
A low-fat diet can lead to a shortage of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K and B12 as well as various minerals.
Signs of too little fat in your diet:
- Dry skin
- A pasty complexion
- Deep folds in the facial lines that stretch from the nose to the mouth and even further
- Stiff joints
- Intestinal cramps, bloatedness, loose bowel